Phicomm has launched Energy 653, the company’s latest smartphone, after its Passion 660 in India. It has a 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display, is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Phicomm Energy 653 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144 x 70 x 8mm; Weight: 125 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2230mAh battery
Phicomm Energy 653 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 4,999. It is exclusively available from Amazon.in starting from today.