HTC has launched the Desire 820G+ dual sim, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. It has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display, is powered by a Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 SoC and runs on Android with Sense UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera and dual-front-facing BoomSound speakers, similar to last year’s Desire 820.
HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 8 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 78.74 x7.74 mm; weight: 154.5g
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim comes in Santorini White, Saffron Grey and Milky-way grey colors and is priced at Rs. 19,990.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, South Asia, HTC, said:
As our customers create and consume more rich video content and want greater freedom to personalise their smartphones, they are increasingly looking for bigger and better screens, faster processors, amazing sound, and outstanding battery life. We also know that they want more flexibility that comes with expandable memory. Today I am excited to announce that at only INR 19,990/- the HTC Desire 820G+ dual sim delivers one of the most features found with a smartphone at this price. With an outstanding user experience in a sleek, chic, slim and colourful package.