Oppo has announced Mirror 5 smartphone, few weeks after it introduced Mirror 5s. It has a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display, compared to 5-inch HD display on the Mirror 5s. Other specifications are similar, including a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit SoC, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1 ROM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has glass back, a metal frame and is just 7.65mm thick.
Another difference is that the Mirror 5 comes in several variants. There is a 3G variant, international 4G variant and US variant. The international version has support for 4G LTE bands – FD-LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600/TD-LTE 2300. It also has infrared sensor for remote function that lets you control household appliances like TV, DVD Player and more and comes with dual SIM support.
OPPO Mirror 5 specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery
The OPPO Mirror 5 comes in White and Blue colors and will roll out in 15 international markets, including South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, North Africa, and Mexico. The Oppo 5s will roll out in Taiwan, Singapore and Australia. It has not revealed the pricing yet.