ZTE has announced Blade D6, the company’s latest smartphone in the Blade series at the Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2015. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.2 UI on top. It features a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 6.95mm slim 6013 aluminum alloy body.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot for nano SIM or microSD expansion. It has 4G LTE connectivity with support for FDD-LTE bands B1/3/7/8/20 and TDD-LTE band 40 and a 2200mAh battery.
ZTE Blade D6 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.2 UI
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 142×69.5×6.95mm; Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The ZTE Blade D6 comes in pink, gold, gray and silver colors and will roll out in Australia, Russia and Japan in coming months. ZTE has not announced the pricing yet.