Oppo has launched Joy 3, the company’s latest smartphone in the Joy series. It was announced last month and packs a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and Android 4.4 (KitKat) based on ColorOS 2.0. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to most other Oppo smartphones.
Oppo Joy 3 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) based on ColorOS 2.0
- 5MP rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 132.8×66.6×8.95mm; Weight: 135g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Oppo Joy 3 comes in classic white and matte grey colors and is priced at Rs. 7,990 in India.