Lava Iris X5 4G has surfaced in GFXBench (via) benchmark listing. This is likely to be the upcoming Android One smartphone from Lava that was expected to launch today according to a ET report. Looks like the launch is not happening today and got postponed. Coming to the listing, it reveals 2GB RAM and a MediaTek SoC that coincides with the earlier report. Even though it shows it has a 4.6-inch display, it could feature a 5-inch display as reported earlier.
As the name indicates, it is expected to come with 4G connectivity and is also likely to have dual SIM support, similar to other Android One smartphones.
Lava Iris X5 4G rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP or 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
We still don’t have the battery capacity of the smartphone. As the report already said, the smartphone is expected to be priced around Rs. 12,000. We will let you know once the Android One smartphone goes official.