More photos of the Samsung Galaxy A8 which is said to be the thinnest one from the company, have surfaced. The latest set of leaked photos confirms that the Galaxy A8 will come with a fingerprint scanner.
The Galaxy A8 is said to be just 5.94mm thick and these live photos suggest the same. A promotional brochure had previously revealed almost all the specs of the phone. In addition, the Galaxy A8 was spotted in a detailed hands on video. As per leaked specs, the phone has a more rounded design compared to the previous A3, A5 and A7 smartphones. The Galaxy A8 will have a fingerprint scanner built in within the home button which is seen in these live photos as well.
Samsung Galaxy A8 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (1.5GHz Quad A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad A53 ) with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 158 × 76.77 × 5.94mm; Weight: 142 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A8 would come in Golld, White and Black colors and is expected to be officially announced soon.