Lava has launched Iris X1 Atom S, the latest smartphone in the Iris X1 series. This budget smartphone has a 4-inch WVGA screen, is powered by a 1GHz processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has similar design as other Iris X1 series smartphones, comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Lava Iris X1 Atom S specifications
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 125.5mm X 63.4mm X 9.65mm
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1400 mAh battery
The Lava Iris X1 Atom S comes in Black and White and is priced at Rs. 4,149.