Xolo has launched the Cube 5.0, the company’s latest smartphone with a 5-inch HD OGS display with 85% NTSC color gamut that promises ultra-high color contrasts and vivid colors. The display also has Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2100mAh battery. It has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support, similar to most other Xolo smartphones.
Xolo Cube 5.0 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 6.9 mm
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2100mAh battery
The Xolo Cube 5.0 comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 7,999.