iBall has launched mSLR Cobalt4, the company’s latest smartphone in the Cobalt series. It has a 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) display, is powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera with soft LED flash. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and has 3G connectivity.
It comes bundled with lens mount with four lenses that include a zoom lens with 8x zoom, a fisheye lens with a 175-180 degree viewing angle, a macro lens with 10x magnification and minimum object distance of 10-15mm, and a wide-angle lens with a 130-degree viewing angle.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall said:
We are very excited with our newest launch which revolutionizes and redefines smartphones. With mSLR Cobalt4 the users shall be mesmerized on the Smartphone’s Camera with detachable lenses. The Multiple options of the lens shall snap great pictures and change the way photographs are captured on the smart phones! It’s again heartening that we are the first in India to launch a product with this technology.
iBall mSLR Cobalt4 specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with dual LED flash
- 3.2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+ , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The iBall iBall mSLR Cobalt4 is priced at Rs. 8499. It comes with free pouch and cleaning cloth for the lenses. It will roll out across the country in phased manner.