Lenovo has announced K80, the company’s latest smartphone in the K series in China. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD display, is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It comes in 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage as well as 2GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and optical image stabilization, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and 4G LTE support. This directly competes with Zenfone 2 that has almost similar specifications.
Lenovo K80 specifications
- 5.5-inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.8GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 8.47mm thick and weighs: 158g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh built-in battery with up to 33h talk time
The Lenovo K80 comes in Black, White and Red colors and is priced at 1799 Chinese Yuan (US$ 290 / Rs. 18,440 approx.) for the 4GB with 64GB variant and the 2GB with 32GB storage variant is priced at 1499 Chinese Yuan (US$ 242/ Rs. 15,369 approx.). The 2GB RAM variant goes on sale through T-mall starting April 30th and the 4GB RAM variant will be available soon. No details about the global roll out of the smartphone yet.