Rovio has officially announced Angry Birds Fight!, the first cultural mash-up game from the company after it was soft launched in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. It is a match-3 frenzy where you take on other players in real-time battles of strategic, bird swapping agility.You need to race against the clock to match as many panels as possible to power up your bird for the fight.
Highlights of Angry Birds Fight!
- Challenge other players globally in real-time match-three puzzles
- Power up birds for the fight by matching faster and better than your opponent
- Match 4 to activate special powers, Match 5 to start Fever Time!
- Win fights to gain XP, win items and customize your flock and your ship
- Accessorize with different items to increase health, attack and add skills
- Earn bird coins in fights to buy more weapons and accessories in the shop
- Play the lucky slots to unlock more items – go on, give it a spin!
The Angry Birds Fight! for iPhone and iPad is already available in some countries on the Apple iTunes Store and on Android from the Google Play Store for free with in-app purchases. It will be available for other platforms globally in Spring 2015.