Lenovo S90, the company’s latest smartphone in the S Series is now available in India from the official Lenovo Store. It has announced back in November last year as Sisley S90 in China and packs a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI on top. It looks similar to the iPhone 6.
The Indian variant has 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage without expansion slot. According to the Lenovo website it supports 4G LTE FDD Bands 1, 3, 7, 20 and not the LTE TDD band 40 that is currently available in India.
Lenovo Sisley S90 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PureCel Sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 129 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo Sisley S90 is currently available in Graphite Grey color in India and is priced at Rs. 19,990. It is available for order from the official Lenovo Store and ships starting from February 10th.