ZTE has announced Blade S6, the company’s latest smartphone in the Blade series. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It features a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage with expansion slot and a 2400mAh battery. It also has Dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity.
ZTE Blade S6 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display based on in-cell technology
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) (ARM Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.0 UI
- Dual Nano SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 144×70.7×7.7mm
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The ZTE Blade S6 comes in silver and pink matte colors and is priced at US$ 249.99 (Rs. 15,370 approx). It goes on sale through on AliExpress globally, and will also be available though Amazon and eBay in selected markets starting February 10th.