Microsoft also announced the Lumia 532 and Lumia 532 Dual SIM, the latest affordable Lumia smartphones, along with the Lumia 435 and Lumia 435 Dual SIM. These have a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 SoC and run on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update that adds Live Folders, Apps Corner and Cortana. These have a 5-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera without flash and VGA front-facing camera.
Microsoft Lumia 532 and 532 Dual SIM Specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) LCD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim
- Dual SIM (only in Lumia 532 Dual SIM)
- 5MP fixed focus rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- 11.6 mm thick and weighs 136.3 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1560mAh battery with up to 12 h talk time
The Microsoft Lumia 532 and 532 Dual SIM come in bright green, bright orange, white and black colors and are priced at 79 Euros ( US$93 / Rs. 5,786 approx.) before taxes and subsidies. These will begin rolling out in select countries in Europe, APAC and IMEA starting from February 2015.