Xolo has launched Opus 3, the company’s latest smartphone in the Opus series It has a 5-inch HD display, powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony Exmor R sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens for better selfies.
Xolo Opus 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS display
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 533 MHz Mali 400 MP2
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, 5P Lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Dimensions – 143 x 71.3 x 8.8 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2500 mAh battery
The Xolo Opus 3 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 8499. It will be available from all authorized retail outlets and modern trade outlets.