Alcatel One Touch has launched Alcatel OneTouch Flash smartphone in India, as expected. It packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592M processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with MediaTek’s Hotknot feature that allows two phones to exchange photos and videos in an instant as long as the two screens are put together.
Commenting on the launch, Praveen Valecha, Regional Director, APAC, Alcatel One Touch, said,
FLASH is our latest innovative Phone on E Commerce Platform along with our strategic partner Flipkart. FLASH is built truly for selfie fans with 2 key points – a good resolution front facing camera that also has the Beauty Selfie to enhance the user’s photo without the need of any extra application.
Michael Adnani, VP – Retail & Head – Brand Alliances, Flipkart said,
We continue to add to the range of world-class technology products available on Flipkart for our customers. Today, we are delighted to add one more device from Alcatel to our extensive mobile portfolio. With its new age design and technology, we are positive that the Alcatel One touch Flash will be well received in the market.
Alcatel One Touch Flash specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Full lamination display
- 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M Octa-Core processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.1 x 76.2 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 150g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct. Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3200mAh battery
The Alcatel One Touch Flash comes in Crystal White and Gun Grey colors and is competitively priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from November 21st.