Xolo Opus HD, the latest smartphone in the Opus series has been listed on the official website. It has a 5-inch HD OGS display, powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 that was launched earlier this year.
It has 1GB RAM, similar to the first two Opus smartphones, but this has 8GB of internal storage with expansion slots and packs a 2500mAh battery.
Xolo Opus HD specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS OGS display
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor with 312 MHz Vidcore IV GPU
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 143 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2500 mAh battery
The Xolo Opus HD comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 9499. It is expected to launch soon.