Microsoft has finally launched the Nokia Lumia 930, the company’s latest high-end smartphone. It was announced back in April and packs a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD ClearBlack AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS.
It packs a 20-megapixel autofocus rear camera with new oversampling technology, ZEISS optics with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and dual LED flash. It has a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has Nokia Rich Recording with four microphones and has Surround Sound capabilities. It comes with additional 1 Terabyte of cloud storage on OneDrive, free for the first 6 months, thereafter it would cost Rs. 125 per month.
Nokia Lumia 930 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) ClearBlack AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- 20MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Nokia Camera app
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 137 x 71 x 9.8, Weight – 167g
- Rich Recording with four microphones; Wideband Voice and multi-microphone noise reduction with four microphones
- Dolby Headphone, Graphic equalizer, Audio leveling, FM radio
- 3G HSPA+ up to 41Mbps, WiFi (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, NFC
- 2420 mAh (integrated) with built-in wireless charging (Qi compatible)
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes in orange, green, black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 38649 in India. It would go on sale across India starting October 15th.