Motorola has launched the new Moto G Dual SIM in India. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and run on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual front-facing speakers.
It has Dual SIM support, comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot. It comes with removable back covers and Flip covers in different covers sold separately.
Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (2nd Gen.) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 10.9 thick and weighs 149 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2070 mAh battery
The new Moto G Dual comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 12999 for the 16GB version. It will go on sale on Flipkart today midnight. The Moto X and Moto 360 will be available for purchase on Flipkart later this month, says Motorola, but no word on Indian pricing yet.