Acer has announced the Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20 tablet at the IFA 2014 as expected. It comes with a 10.1-inch full HD screen, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The display resolution might vary depending on the market says Acer, so it might also come with a HD screen in some markets.
It has two built-in speakers and Dolby Digital Plus for a surround-sound experience by converting two-channel stereo audio into 5.1 channels over stereo headphones, enhancing dialogue intelligibility, reducing background noise, and maximizing volume across all applications.
Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20 specifications
- 10.1-inch FHD IPS screen based on Zero Air Gap technology, anti-fingerprint coating, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT8127A processor
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Digital plus, stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI
- 1GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3450 mAh battery
The Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20 comes in Black and White colors and would go on sale in September in the U.S. at a starting price of US$199. It would also launch in EMEA regions starting this month.