Swipe Technologies has launched Swipe Sense, the company new smartphone in its fablet series. It resembles China’s Elephone P2000 and the iberry Auxus Note 5.5 and comes with a fingerprint scanner similar to these smartphones. Specifications are different though. It has a 5.5-inch qHD screen, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, Founder & CEO, Swipe, said,
The way we communicate with people has been continuously undergoing change with new communications technologies. Innovative software is also helping the process. Swipe understands the communications needs of Indian youth of today and has been launching innovative products that meet their aspirations. Swipe Sense is our latest offering that adds an additional layer of security to the pack of rich multimedia and social media features. And keeping our tradition of ensuring affordability, we have priced Swipe Sense at an attractive point that makes it absolutely sensible.
Swipe Sense specifications
- 5.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD slot
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 7.8mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 2250 mAh battery
The Swipe Sense comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It comes with additional 2250 mAh battery in the box.