LG has made the G3 Stylus smartphone official after several rumors. It borrows G3’s design, comes with a Rubberdium stylus pen and has new user experience (UX) features of the G3. It has a 5.5-inch qHD display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has rear buttons, slim bezels on the front and metallic skin design similar to the LG G3. It has Dual Window, QuickMemo+ that combines Quickmemo, Memo and Notebook apps , Smart Keyboard and Knock Code. It has 3G connectivity, but lacks 4G support, so it is aimed at 3G markets.
LG G3 Stylus specifications
- 5.5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm, Weight: 163 grams
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth , GPS
- 3000mAh battery (removable)
The LG G3 Stylus comes in Black, White and Gold colors and would go on sale in in 3G markets starting in Brazil in September followed by countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa and CIS. Pricing would be revealed during the local launch. LG would showcase the smartphone at the IFA next week.