Xolo has unveiled the Q610s smartphone, successor of Q600 that was launched back in May. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA On-cell IPS display and has a compact body with width of just 64.3mm, height of 128mm and screen-to-body ratio of more than 74%. Compared to 129.9x 65.9mm in terms of height and width of the Moto G that also has a 4.5-inch display, this is more compact. The Broadcom processor that was present in the Q600s has been replaced by a quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor. It runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Moreover other specifications are similar to the Q510s IPS that was unveiled last week, the includes a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot. It has 1700 mAh battery. It has leather-like back cover.
Xolo Q610s specifications
- 4.5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1700 mAh battery
The comes in Black color and is priced at
Rs. 7,499 Rs. 7,099. The official launch is expected soon.
Update: Now the smartphone is listed on the website at Rs. 7,099, compared to the older price of Rs. 7,499.]