Xolo launched the 8X-1000, the company’s latest smartphone with HIVE UI today for Rs. 13,999. Xolo Play 8X-1200, another top-end smartphone has been listed on the official website. It has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display based on one-glass-solution technology, powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592T processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat), but this doesn’t have HIVE UI like the 8X-1000.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, PureCel sensor, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, but it doesn’t have an expansion slot.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS OGS display
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592T processor with 700 MHz Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PureCel Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- Dimensions: 143 x 68.5 x 9.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2300 mAh battery
Along with the Play 8X-1200, the Xolo A1000s has been listed on the official website. It has a 5-inch FWVGA screen, powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK6572M processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It has 3G HSPA+ connectivity, dual SIM support, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and 2000 mAh battery.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 19,999, and the Xolo A1000s comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 7,799. It is not clear when the company plans to launch these new smartphones.