Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, today confirmed, in his CES keynote today that HTC HD2 is going to be released on T-Mobile very shortly.
However, the availability and its pricing is still yet unknown. The only thing that HTC CEO Peter Chou added is that, it will be available during early 2010.
HTC HD2 Specification in Brief:
- A 4.3″ Capacitive Touch-Screen with 480*800 Pixels Resolution
- Has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and runs on Windows Mobile 6.5.
- Dimension of 120.5 x 67 x 11 mm and weighs about 157 grams.
- Multi-Touch, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Has 448MB RAM, 512MB ROM, micro-SD Card Slot
- Supports GPRS, EDGE, HSCSD, HSDPA, 3G, Wi-Fi (and Wi-Fi Router), Bluetooth(2.1), mini-USB
- Features a 5 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging and Video Recording
- GPS with A-GPS Support, 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1230 mAH Battery.