LG G3 is available for pre-order in India from online retailer Infibeam starting at Rs. 46,990 for the 16GB version. The 32GB variant of the smartphone is also available for pre-order at Rs. 49,990. According to the listing, these are expected to be the MOP of the smartphones and the MRP would be Rs. 49,990 and Rs. 54,990, respectively.
The LG G3 was announced back in May and comes with a 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display, powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new flat UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flashes and a new Laser AF for fast focus, even in low light conditions and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. The listing was first spotted by AndroidOS.in.
LG G3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS display at 538 ppi
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 146.3×74.6×9.1; Weight: 151 grams
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- 3000 mAh removable battery, Qiwireless charging
The LG G3 is expected to ship on July 25th, so it is expected to launch at the same time. We unboxed the G3 recently. Check out the LG G3 unboxing below.