Wickedleak has launched Wammy Neo Youth, the company’s latest smartphone with octa-core processor. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720) HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
This is cheaper than the Wickedleak Wammy Neo that was launched back in May and the main difference is RAM since this comes with 1GB RAM compared to 2GB RAM in the Wickedleak Wammy Neo. It also comes with dual SIM support, similar to other Wickedleak smartphones. It also comes with optional Aquaprotect Water Resistant Technology at Rs. 1,500 extra that would let the smartphone sustain for more than 30 minutes in water.
Wickedleak Wammy Neo Youth specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 7.7 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 2220 mAh battery
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo Youth comes in white color and is priced at Rs. 8,490. It would available for pre-order on Wickedleak’s website from July 15th.