LG F70, the company’s latest mid-range LTE smartphone that was spotted on official LG India website is now available from online retailer Infibeam in India. It was announced earlier this year at the MWC and packs a 4.5-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with tri-band LTE connectivity, including the 2300 MHz LTE (Band 40), comes with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2440 mAh battery. This listing was first spotted by AndroidOS.in.
LG F70 specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 x 400 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera depending on the market
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM,4GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.95 mm; Weight: 129.6
- LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2,440 mAh battery
The LG F70 comes in black and white colors and is available online for at Rs. 18,499, while the MRP of the smartphone is Rs. 19,500.