LG L90 Dual, the company’s top-end smartphone in the L Series III lineup went on sale in India earlier this year. The L90 Dual has a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Google’s custom skin on top. It also has LG Knock Code, a new customizable option to unlock the phone by tapping the lockscreen number of times in number of ways. Check out the unboxing video below.
- LG L90 Dual in Black
- Earphones with mic
- 2-pin charger (5V-0.85A)
- Micro USB cable
- Warranty card and Quick start guide
- 2540 mAh battery
Check out more couple more images of box contents below
LG L90 Dual specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM with dedicated SIM switch key
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 131.6 x 66.0 x 9.7mm
- 3G (HSPA+21Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,540 mAh battery
It phone has a minimal bezel on the side, hence it feels compact. It has dual SIM support with dedicated SIM switch key to quickly switch between the SIM cards easily. The smartphone also has an infrared LED on top and comes with Quick Remote app that lets you control several devices such as TVs, ACs and more. It is 9.7mm thick.
The plastic back cover has patterns that offers better grip. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Other features include, 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD and a huge 2,540 mAh removable battery.
The LG L90 Dual is priced at an MRP of Rs. 19,000, but it is available in the market for less than Rs. 16,000. We will be bringing you the benchmarks, gaming performance videos and the complete review of the smartphone in coming days.