Motorola has launched the Moto E, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on the latest Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to future Android versions. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera, Dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Motorola has partnered with Flipkart once again to launch the Moto E in India. As usual Flipkart has announced launch day offers that includes 50% off on Moto E cover, 50% off on Transcend memory cards and free eBooks worth Rs. 1,000.
Motorola Moto E specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera
- Dimensions: 64.8×124.8×12.3 mm; Weight: 142 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1980 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto E comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999. It would go on sale on Flipkart starting tonight and would also come with optional back covers and grip shells.