Finally! Reliance has added two high end handsets to its repertoire making their line-up of handsets a little attractive for high end buyers.
HTC and Reliance Communications (RCom) together announced the launch of two new smart devices, the HTC P3000 and the HTC S720 through Reliance Communications network.
Peter Chou, chief executive officer and president of HTC, said, “The partnership with RCom further strengthens HTC’s commitment to serve the growing demands of Indian consumers. With the introduction of the HTC P3000 and HTC S720, customers will soon have access to these innovative CMDA devices.”
A PDA with touch-screen and neat looks
Specs at a glance:
• Windows Mobile 6 Professional OS
• Display – 2.8-inches, 240 x 320 QVGA resolution
• TFT LCD with LED backlight
• 2.0 mega pixels camera
• 128MB ROM, 64MB RAM
• Bluetooth v1.2
• 11-pin mini USB
• Standby time of 150 to 200 hours
• Talktime of three and a half to five hours
HTC P3000 is priced at Rs 16,500
S720 is a candy-bar with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard called the Libra across the world.
Specifications at a glance:
• 103x51x19 mm
• 2.4 inch 240×320 pixel QVGA display with 65,000 colours
• Qualcomm MSM7500, 400MHz processor
• 256MB ROM
• 64MB RAM
• Microsoft Mobile 6.0.
• Email, texting
• Viewing documents and surfing the web
• Talk time 7.3 hours (228 hours standby)
• 2.0 megapixel camera
• Bluetooth 2.0
The S720 is priced at Rs 19,500.