Alleged screenshot of LG G3 leaked recently that showed off a flat Android UI. Now UA Profile of the LG LS990 for Sprint has surfaced on the official sprint website. Since the LG G2 for Sprint has a model number LS980, this smartphone is expected to be the upcoming LG G3. According the UA Profile, this smartphone would come with a 5.5-inch Quad HD (QHD) display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels that was announced last year, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974 processor (could be Snapdragon 800 or 801 SoC).
It would run on Android 4.4 (KitKat). Earlier rumors suggested that it would feature a 16-megapixel rear camera, but the UA profile shows that it would come with a 13-megapixel rear camera similar to the LG G2.
LG G3 (LS990) rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD display at 538 ppi
- quad-core Snapdragon 800 or 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with 1080p video recording
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
We still don’t have the battery capacity or a press render of the smartphone yet. It is also likely to come with rear mounted power and volume buttons similar to the LG G2. The LG G3 is rumored to be unveiled in May.