Lava has launched the Iris Pro 20, the latest smartphone in the Iris Pro series. It has a 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display based on OGS technology and Corning Gorilla glass protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. The phone is 7.7 mm thick and weighs just 112 grams. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
It has CABC (Content Adaptive backlight control) screen brightness regulation technology that automatically reduces screen brightness for 30% more battery life, similar to the Iris Pro 30 that was launched earlier this year. It has dual SIM support with dual standby.
Lava Iris Pro 20 specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Noise cancellation with dual microphones
- Dimensions: 138mm X 67.5mm X 7.7mm; Weight: 112 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lava Iris Pro 20 comes in navy blue colour and is priced at Rs 13,999.