Oppo has finally unveiled the Find 7, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at an event in China. It has a 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD 538ppi LTPS display from JDI with Corning gorilla glass protection and Touch-on-Lens technology, powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS 1.2 on top. It has a 13-megapixel camera Sony IMX214 stacked sensor with 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and uses software enhancements to capture images at 50-megapixel (8,160 x 6,120 pixels) resolution. The camera is also capable of shooting RAW images and has 4K video recording. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
It has MaxxAudio for enhanced audio experience to offer the best audio even in low-frequency. It packs 3000 mAh battery with VOOC fast charging technology, capable of charging the battery to 75% in 30 minutes. The screen has Content Adaptive Backlight Control (CABC) system into the screen panel that reduces power consumption by reducing the brightness of the screen automatically.
Oppo Find 7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- Dimensions – 152.6x75x9.2mm, weight: 171 grams
- Color OS 1.2 on top of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual-mode LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 128GB expandable memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
The Oppo Find 7 comes in midnight black and white colors and is priced at 3498 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 34,450 approx). No word on availability yet. However the Oppo Find 7a with a 1080p display that was announced along with the Find 7 would go on sale in China starting March 20th at 2998 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 29,570 approx).