Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo launched in India for Rs. 40900
Samsung has just launched the Galaxy Note 3 Neo in India at the Samsung Forum 2014 in Bali. It went official at the end of last month and packs a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core or a Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It looks exactly like the Galaxy Note 3 with S Pen Stylus and a faux leather back cover.
It has all the S Pen features under Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Write Screen, Finder, Pen Window and a range of Samsung-specific software features such as Easy Clip, Multi Window, S Note, My Magazine, S Voice, S Health, Group Play, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause and more. It has Club Samsung Store for Music, Movies, Mobile TV & Gigs, that also offers content in Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 162.5 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 3100 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes in Black, Mint Green and White colors and is priced at Rs. 40,900. It will go on sale in India sometime in Q1 2014.
[Update: Samsung has started the Note 3 Neo pre-bookings in India. Only 1000 units are available for pre-booking.]