Lava launched the Iris 402 back in August along with the Iris 356, an affordable 3G smartphone. Now the Iris 402+ has appeared on the official website. Most of the specifications are similar to the Iris 402, but the Iris 402+ packs a faster 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, comes with 4GB of internal memory and has 512MB of RAM. It has a 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It has 3G support, Dual SIM with dual standby, 3MP rear camera and VGA front-facing camera.
Lava Iris 402+ specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 .2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 3MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 11.4mm thick and weighs 124g
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB Internal memory (2.25 GB user memory), Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Lava Iris 402+ is now available for pre-order from Flipkart at Rs. 5,678. It is expected to ship in the 4th week of December.