Samsung Galaxy J with 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB RAM announced
Samsung has announced the Galaxy J (SC-02F), a variant of the Galaxy S4 is Japan for NTT Docomo in their Winter 2013 range as rumored earlier. It has a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display, powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It packs a 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording and a 2.1MP front-facing camera. It packs 3GB of RAM, 2600 mAh battery and is 8.6mm thick.
Samsung Galaxy J (SC-02F) Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display at 441ppi
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 8.6 mm thick and weighs 146grams
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- Xi LTE (up to 150Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy J comes in Coral Pink, Satin White and Lapis Blue colors with matching home buttons. It would be available from NTT Docomo from the end of October. No word on pricing yet. NTT Docomo would also release the Galaxy Note 3 SC-01F in Japan.