Xolo has officially launched Q600, the next phone in the QCORE series. It went on sale online yesterday and packs a 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display at 217 ppi, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Xolo smartphones. It also has Xolo Secure app that would let users lock the phone and track it remotely if it’s lost and comes with preloaded Swype keyboard.
Xolo Q600 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek 6589M processor with 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery with up to 333 hours of stand by time, up to 13.4h of talk time (2G) and up to 10h of talk time (3G)
The Xolo Q600 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 8,999.