Gangstar Vegas released for iPhone and iPad, coming soon to Android
Gameloft has finally released the company’s latest game Gangstar Vegas for iPhone and iPad. The game was teased in the official video back in May. It is an open-world action game that goes through a story mode which has 80 levels. You can access several weapons, upgrade your skills, perform stunts, drive several vehicles and more.
Features of Gangstar Vegas for iPhone and iPad
- Play as a mixed martial arts fighter in a Blockbuster story mode
- Make your way through 80 action-packed missions
- Team up with the wildest characters to take over the city
- Explore a bigger map, 9x the size of previous Gangstars
- Perform amazing stunts with ragdoll effects making use of havok physics
- Climb the leaderboards in wild challenges like races, fights, carnage missions & more!
- Break the bank in addictive casino games
- Access weapons like Molotov Cocktails, Flamethrowers & an Electric Guitar!
- Drive Vehicles including monster trucks, muscle cars & fighter jets
- Upgrade your skills and geat and customize their appearance
Download Gangstar Vegas from the Apple iTunes Store for $6.99 / Rs. 390. Gameloft has promised that the game would be released for Android soon.
[Update: The game is now available for Android devices too from the Google Play Store for $6.99 / Rs. 390]