Samsung Galaxy Win that was recently unveiled in China has been officially announced for global markets. It has a 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT display, run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with Touchwiz UI and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. It has a 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes in single SIM and dual SIM variants. The Samsung Galaxy Win Duos has dual SIM support with dual standby and dual SIM Always On feature, similar to the Galaxy Grand Duos that we reviewed recently.
Samsung Galaxy Win specifications
- 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT capactivie touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby (only in Galaxy Win Duos)
- 9.65mm thick and weighs 143.9 grams
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Win and the Galaxy Win Duos would be available in Ceramic White and Titan Gray colors. No word on pricing or availability yet.