Samsung Galaxy Win with 4.7-inch display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor goes official in China
The Samsung Galaxy Win (GT-I8552) that surfaced recently has gone official in China. It is listed on the Samsung China’s official website. All the specifications matches the leaked specs. It has a 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT display, run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with Touchwiz and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. It has a 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual standby and dual SIM Always On feature.
No details about the RAM or the internal memory yet. It is not clear which quad-core chip it uses, but according to earlier rumors it might feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225Q procssor. Samsung would also sell other variants GT-I869 and GT-I8558 for different Chinese carriers. It would come pre-loaded with ChatON, Sina microblogging app, and QQ.
Samsung Galaxy Win specifications
- 4.7-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) TFT capactivie touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 9.65mm thick and weighs 143.9 grams
- Expandable memory card slot
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
No word on pricing or availability yet.