Lava Iris 455 with 4.5-inch display, 1GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.1 launched for Rs. 7799
Lava has launched the Iris 455, a new Android smartphone in the Iris Series on Blockbuster Phoneday. It has a 4.5inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD capacitive touch screen display and has a 1GHz dual-core processor similar to the Iris 454 that was launched earlier this year for Rs. 8,499, but this runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) instead of ICS. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
Lava Iris 455 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 9.92mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory (2GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1500 mAh battery with up to 6 hours talk time (3G)
No word on pricing yet, but it is likely to be priced similar to the Iris 454. It would be available from retail stores by early next week.