Xolo A1000 Android Smartphone with 5-inch HD display launched for Rs. 13999
Xolo A1000 that went on sale yesterday has been officially launched in India. We reported about the Xolo A1000 launch earlier this week. It packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display . The display One Glass Solution (OGS) Technology that makes the device slimmer. It also offers vivid and sharp visuals as it integrates the touch sensor, display and cover glass into one thus reducing the air gap between all the three. It is just 70.8mm wide and 8.8mm thick, making it easier for single handed operation.
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor with PowerVR SGX 531 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).There is a 8MP auto focus camera at the back with LED Flash and a BSI (Back Side Illumination) sensor for low-light imaging and a 1.2 MP font-facing camera with BSI sensor. There is dedicated camera key to access the camera quickly.
Xolo A1000 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor and PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8.8mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and HDR
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Xolo A1000 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 13,999.