The Nokia Lumia 620 has been a long time coming. It was initially slated to be launched on the first week of February but it is already the first week of March, so it is about time it arrived on the market, and signs indicate that it is coming real soon indeed. Flipkart has just put up the phone for pre order at a price of Rs. 15,199, with availability promised within a week.
The Lumia 620 joins the 920 and the 820 in the Indian market. With the recent budget it was expected that the phone might not hit the sub 15k mark and the pre order price shows. But we can’t wholly trust Flipkart as prices for other pre orders have changed in the past. Anyways, the Lumia 620 is possibly Nokia’s best shot at a mid range winner device, with specs and features rivaling the competition. The specs are –
- Display: 3.8” TFT WVGA 800×480, ClearBlack
- Memory: 512MB RAM (8GB internal memory, Micro SD support up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5Mpix autofocus, LED flash; Video capture: HD 720p@30fps; VGA front camera
- Size & weight: 115.4 x 61.1 x 11.02 mm; 127g (including battery)
- Connectivity: NFC, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio connector (AHJ + WP Controls)
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon (TM) S4
- Battery Talk time: (GSM/WCDMA) Up to 14.6 h/ up to 9.9 h; Standby time: Up to 330 h
So, are you excited that the Lumia 620 is finally arriving to the Indian market? Are you buying one? Let us know in the comments section below.
Thanks for the tip Murtuza Rupawala!