Byond Tech has launched B66, a new Android Smartphone with Dual SIM support. It come with a 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive multi-touch Touch display, powered by a 1.2 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera for video calls and packs a 2600 mAh battery. The Karbonn Smart A111 with a 5-inch display and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor went on sale in India recently.
Byond B66 Specifications
- 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive multi-touch Touch display
- 1.2 GHz processor
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio with recording
- 2600 mAh battery
The Byond B66 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 11,499 (MRP). It would be available from online retailers across India. Byond plans to launch two new smartphones, B61 and B65 in the coming weeks.