Acer and Intel has announced the Liquid C1 powered by the Intel’s 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor for the Asia Pacific region. The Xolo X500 that was launched in India last week uses the same processor, Acer was also announced as a partner at the announcement in CES 2013 last month. The Liquid C1 has a 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS touch screen display with 16:9 ratio and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 8MP auto focus camera at the back with LED flash that can capture images at 5 frames per second. It also features a 0.3MP front-facing camera.
Acer Liquid C1 specifications
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS touch screen display with 16:9 ratio
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 9.95 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Lexington Z2420 processor
- Intel XMM 6265 slim modem with quad-band capability
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi b/g/n (/n HT20), Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, GPS
- 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2000 mAh battery
It would be showcased at Mobile Expo from 7th to 11th February in Thailand. The Acer Liquid C1 would retail for 9,990 Thai Bahts (~US$ 335), and would go on sale in coming weeks.