SwiftKey has updated the SwiftKey Flow Beta app for Android smartphones and Tablets to version 220.127.116.11. This version brings several new features including better predictions, easier corrections, new languages, Berry theme that was introduced in SwiftKey 3.1 and more. The SwiftKey Flow for Android was released last month.
New features in SwiftKey Flow Beta v18.104.22.168
- Predictions (and Flow) now on in most places (exceptions: email fields, passwords, anywhere where the app doesn’t behave itself with SwiftKey, fields offering their own corrections on Android versions
- Easier corrections – just tap on the word and SwiftKey will offer you 3 possibilities
- New languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Bosnian, Albanian, Javan, Sundanese
- Features from SwiftKey 3.1: Berry theme, split layout in landscape on phones, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Hindi, Hinglish, Irish, Macedonian, Spanish (Latin America) and Tagalog
- New layouts for Hindi and Russian
- Ukrainian landscape layout fixed
- Backspacing on to the final word of a multi word prediction (Flow through space) will now give better alternatives
- Typing style now inferred rather than a setting
- Long press delete accelerates after the first word
It also brings several bug fixes. Download SwiftKey Flow Beta for Android Smartphones and Tablets from the SwiftKey website.