Jabra TOUR Bluetooth in-car speakerphone launched in India at Rs. 6499
Jabra has launched Jabra TOUR, Bluetooth in-car speakerphone in India. It has large 40mm 3-watt speaker that offers superior audio output and has HD Voice microphone for enhanced noise cancellation capabilities. This also lets you launch the Siri app on their iPhones to get driving directions, create quick calendar entries and more functions with a dedicated Voice Command button. It has motion sensor system which automatically turns on and off when users enter or leave their cars, thus eliminating unnecessary battery rundown when not in use. The company launched FREEWAY in-car speakerphone in India last year that we reviewed last October.
Features of Jabra TOUR
- Powerful, 3-watt speaker for excellent sound
- HD Mic for enhanced noise cancellation
- Use voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls completely hands-free
- Announces the name of the incoming caller and provides voice guidance for battery level, paring instructions and connection status
- Multiuse – connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off with built-in motion sensor
- Up to 20 hours talk time and up to 40 days standby time
The Jabra TOUR Bluetooth speaker is priced at Rs. 6499 and it is available across India.