Jabra from GN Netcom that is popular for its innovative Bluetooth solutions has launched Jabra FREEWAY, Bluetooth in-car speakerphone in India. It has unique 3 speaker system with full stereo and virtual surround sound (AM3D) capabilities and it could be used for both calls and music. It is also HD voice ready so that delivers rich, crisp and clear HD voice.
Features of Jabra FREEWAY
- 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound that provides rich and crisp sound
- Dual-mic technology cancels unwanted background noise
- Use voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls completely hands-free
- Announces the name of the incoming caller and provides voice guidance for battery level, paring instructions and connection status
- Supports 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Intelligent power on and off feature to save battery
- It has FM radio that plays and lets you attend calls from your car stereo
- It has built-in motion sensor that switches it on as and when you enter the car
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 40 days standby time
It also has night driving mode that lets you disable the LED battery indicators that might be distracting. It can be used inside as well as outside the car for both calls and music for up to 2 bluetooth devices simultaneously such aslaptop, mobile phones, iPod, iPhone, iPad and also Bluetooth enabled gaming consoles.
Here is a short video demo of the Jabra FREEWAY
The Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth speaker is priced at Rs. 7499 and it is available across India.